CZ 75B Cold War Edition

Bought this a week ago.

cz1.jpg

cz2.jpg

and took it to the range with these others and my Ruger 357 (not pictured)

autos.jpg

The Cold War edition CZ 75B is a classic 75B, from what I understand, with a spur hammer, no decocker

no rails, and only a new age trigger guard to make it look new. Fixed sights, but has tritium dots.

This thing is cheaper than a normal 75B, and I think that is because the finish is PAINT, not blueing.

Looks good with some oil on it though, so I'm not bitching. Holds 16 9mm and fires single/double action.

I actually didn't shoot it double any. I think it shoots a little left, but that might have been me, I got

off a couple hundred rounds in one hour of range time along with swapping targets and loading, so I was busy.

Holds pretty decent groups, here's a couple target pics, one 10 shots at 15, another five a 25....think I was flinching

a bit left by then.

cz15.jpg

cz25.jpg

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with it. Had some brown crap inside the slide....maybe rusty scum, but it cleaned up pretty

easily, so no big deal. Seemed to eat 115, 124, and 147 grain with no big changes in groups.

Recently acquired those other pistols, and am working them into shape. That Walther is a fun little gun.

The Ruger has a slightly creepy trigger, but is ok, and the Taurus shoots low up close, but hauls them

center by 25 yards.

• Like 2