Can BATF ban the importation of Saiga 12 parts kits? If not, that may be the answer. Assemble them here with the right parts count and all the customer has to do is register it as a DD and pay an extra $200.00. Assuming that they live in states that allow DDs.

I think proprietary parts go on the ban as well. meaning barrels (already not a part kit importable part now) and the expensive parts to manufacture, like the bolt carrier and bolt head and that sort of stuff.

ever hear of it being ok to import the barrels on the striker?.....

I dunno, it might just be another bullshit scare, but the BATF has been hiring shitloads of people that are lawers in essence for field agents, so......they have been up to something, and I fear the saiga is the least of our worries and if they do do it, might only be the beginning of the end.

i had not realized that George Washington and John Adams gave me the right to bear arms and require i have training with them, shot powder and patch ready at all times to shoot deer with.....hopefully im long gone before "gun turn in day" happens.

...nice btw

Edited by BVamp

I think proprietary parts go on the ban as well. meaning barrels (already not a part kit importable part now) and the expensive parts to manufacture, like the bolt carrier and bolt head and that sort of stuff.

ever hear of it being ok to import the barrels on the striker?.....

I dunno, it might just be another bullshit scare, but the BATF has been hiring shitloads of people that are lawers in essence for field agents, so......they have been up to something, and I fear the saiga is the least of our worries and if they do do it, might only be the beginning of the end.

i had not realized that George Washington and John Adams gave me the right to bear arms and require i have training with them, shot power and patch ready at all times to shoot deer with.....hopefully im long gone before "gun turn in day" happens.

Maybe instead of debating the meaning of the term "Sporting Purpose," we should be discussing how a "domestic enemy of the Constitution" is defined and how we handle that issue as law abidding citizens. It seems that a legal challenge to the GCA 1968, 18 U.S.C. sec 925(d)maybe in order if a legislative solution is not possible. I emailed the NRA to see if that avenue is being pursued, but I have not yet recieved a response. The NRA is up to something, but I don't know what.

• Like 1

Maybe instead of debating the meaning of the term "Sporting Purpose," we should be discussing how a "domestic

check your actual verbage of your state's constitution.

im not making it a big deal, just do some digging.

-Ben V.