Slip on Recoil Pad on Standard 12 Stock

pachmayr_decelerator_slip-on_pad.jpg

Pachmyer Decelerator. I have 2 of these and the medium sized one fit perfect on my factory stock as well as Rem. 870 Stock. This, IMHO, is the softest and most comfortable slip on pad available. It is extremely soft and gel like rubbery and reduces felt recoil bigtime. You can get these around $22 at almost any gun or outdoor store. I highly recommend.

p_692000012_1.jpg

It feels like it is almost made out of a latex rubber because it is so soft. It is very durable to. Don't let the "softness" fool you into thinking it will fall apart or anything.

Edited by JJ the GUN MAN

JJ - again, the Medium will fit the standard stock of a Saiga 12?

Thank you - Photo

Yes sir. They make 3 or 4 sizes but the medium is what I have and it fit EXCELLENT. I will say, just in case it doesnt clearly say on the box waht size it is, that you will probably want to take your stock off and into the gun store you buy it from, just to be absolutely sure for the fit. I ordered mine and didn't fit it 1st, and it still fit f'in great. If I could do it again, I would fit it 1st but it is a sweeeet slip on pad and obviously, can be used on multiple stocks. Like I said, i put it on my S12 and switched back and forth between that and my FAL.

"I ordered mine and didn't fit it 1st," ?? please explain.

Thank you both for your help....I did see the SGM but I could only

find one for a folder.

Is what I meant is, that I didn't get a chance to take my stock into the store and put it on my stock b4 I bought it because the store didn't have them in stock so I had to order it 1st. When it came in and I picked it up and brought it home, it fit great. I had hoped the medium one would fit well and I was correct.

Edited by JJ the GUN MAN