Value of used 3rd gen Kobra scope?

I got the scope in dec 2007. It is a 3rd gen but it uses a camera battery instead of a coin or AA batteries. Just googling it seems not common at all. IIRC it exactly what their military forces use instead of what is normally consumer sells. I got it from Kalinka (sic?)

I ordered it with the weaver and didn't like how high it sat so ordered the low side mount.

GSKEKP818M

Kobra Military Gen 3 Red Dot Weaver Rifle Scope, Screw Mount

pK8SB

complete factory Kobra side mounting bracket for a Gen 2 sight. New, black, fully assembled $28.95 (+ $6.00 shipping)

I got the scope in dec 2007. It is a 3rd gen but it uses a camera battery instead of a coin or AA batteries. Just googling it seems not common at all. IIRC it exactly what their military forces use instead of what is normally consumer sells. I got it from Kalinka (sic?)

I ordered it with the weaver and didn't like how high it sat so ordered the low side mount.

GSKEKP818M

Kobra Military Gen 3 Red Dot Weaver Rifle Scope, Screw Mount

pK8SB

complete factory Kobra side mounting bracket for a Gen 2 sight. New, black, fully assembled $28.95 (+ $6.00 shipping)

The ones that take AA batteries are known for having the springs holding the batteries wear out from heavy recoil. This makes the ones that take the pancake battaries more desirable. I bought one of the rail mounted cobras a while back myself from ruffian. Its a great red dot, and I'm sure whoever gets it will be very happy. That model will put up with damn near anything, and having had mine on my S-12 for a time I can attest it will hold up to the recoil, along with any moisture it comes across.