.223 Siaga rifles Sun-Coast Lakeland FL show on 5 Feb 2011

Today, 5 February 2011 I attended the Lakeland Florida Fun show in Lakeland Florida (The Sun-Coast show). It was well attended and a great many people were buying guns of all sorts - the Hi-Point Carbines and pistopls of all types and makes as well as shotguns seemed to be big sellers. I saw a very large number of Siaga rifles and shotguns. I would estimate that over a hundred Siaga shotguns and rifles were on display. One vendor had several .223 Siaga from the Legion works and thru the new importer , in various converted configurations - with Tromix type folding stocks and metal tri or quad rail fore ends as well. Several of the converted .223 Siaga had telescoping stocks. The prices for the converted .223 Siaga rifles ranged from $550 to about $777.00, depending on furniture. There were a very large number of Siaga rifles and shotguns at this show, and people were purchasing. One vendor had Siaga-12 shotguns - about twenty in a stack for $519.00 apiece. The converted Siaga-S12 were of course more expensive. Interestingly enough, some of the .223 rifles at this show had mag well dimples - and some did not. There were a lot of AK rifles at this show, but also a lot of other more modern types such as the AR variants, and the FN SCAR 16 and 17 and a very wide range of domestic and impotted shotguns. Well attended show and very many prople were purchasing firerams. Russian Tula .223 ammo was priced at one ammo vendor at $199 per 1,000 round case. In Freedom, From Central Florida.....