Question on Compliance and FCG Parts

Hey there, hopefully this question hasn't been asked a million times but I am a little confused about the FCG Disconnector and spring as far as the names and compliance goes. I have searched the forum and haven't found an answer I have also been looking at (http://thegunwiki.com/Gunwiki/BuildSaigaVerifyCompliance) and (http://jobson.us/922r/) but am still confused. I'm assuming that the disconnector is a different name for the sear and vice versa, but, why on the gun wiki does it have separate sear and disconnector options? So my question is, is the sear the same thing as the disconnector? And I guess if that is true, then the 3 piece FCG counts as 3 us compliant parts? Thank you.

No, the sear and the disconnector are two different parts.

The trigger and sear are the same part actually. FA guns have a separate sear.

Your three compliance parts in the FCG are the hammer, sear, and disconnector. (sear is the hook that grabs the hammer, keeping it from releasing on the bolt / firing pin)

The disconnector is the other hook that faces forward and grabs the hammer when you hold the trigger back after firing. It's spring loaded and sits in the back of the FCG assembly.

Just FYI, get a spring for your conversion with your parts, it is only a buck or so I think. I think it's well worth it considering it will save you a bit of time removing the factory set during your conversion.