Got my first Saiga last Wed!

The Saiga Finally arrived last Wed. Very glad I made that purchase! Yesterday I recevived my shipment from CSS for the conversion and 12rd mag I ordered. I did the conversion last night took me about 3 hrs and it was complete! Not bad for a guy who has never done anything like that before I would have to say. I think it turned out great. Only one problem I have is one of the pins that slides through the trigger doesnt want to stay put very well. I may have to get something in there to keep it from wanting to slip out. Other then that it went great! Check out the pics and let me know what you guys think I am going to get some others posted up in a bit. Thanks for everyones help getting this whole plan off the ground. Without this site I would still be trying to figure everything out so thanks guys!

Hell yeah, thanks for the tip BillyJoeBob! Checked it out sure enough didnt get that clip over far enough! Made sense when you said it not sure why I didnt think about it. Must have been getting tired and anxious to get done last night. It's all solid now hell yea!