10 round magazines

I have a .223 Saiga on order and need advice on magazines. I live in Massachusetts. Therefore I am limited to 10 round maximum magazine capacity. I would like input from those of you in the know about who makes the best 10 round magazines. Since I can only have 10 rounds, I prefer not to do any modifications to the mag well (unless you guys recommend otherwise). I would also like to know what you guys think of the Texas Weapon Systems dog leg scope rail which I would use primarily to mount their rear peep sight. Lastly, would the information on mags and rail also apply to a 7.62 Saiga? Thanks for your assistance!

I have a .223 Saiga on order and need advice on magazines. I live in Massachusetts. Therefore I am limited to 10 round maximum magazine capacity. I would like input from those of you in the know about who makes the best 10 round magazines. Since I can only have 10 rounds, I prefer not to do any modifications to the mag well (unless you guys recommend otherwise).

I'm about to try out some of the Arsenal 10 round mags. I'm sure they will require a bullet guide, but not sure what else might be necessary. Will report back on this later.

I would also like to know what you guys think of the Texas Weapon Systems dog leg scope rail which I would use primarily to mount their rear peep sight.

It appears that they are still working the bugs out of the product. I suggest waiting a few months.