Found some 2 1/2 mags for the 410

I found some 2.5 inch mags for the 410, which I was pretty psyched about. In my area, it seems like there is a lot more 2.5 inch .410 ammo, I guess because of the Taurus Judge.

Anyways, this is where I found them:

Saiga Stock

they are only 4-rounders, but they are factory mags. I haven't tried them yet, but they look pretty good. I bought three!

Just checked out your link. I've already got a couple handfuls of both the 2-1/2" and 3" factory four shell magazines plus some high capacity magazines so I'm not really in the market for any more mags.

BUT I did notice that they are stocking the very rare plugged 2 round factory mags. for the S-410 that make your gun legal for waterfowl hunting. Now I realize that one can make their own plugs for the regular 4 shot mags. (already done that myself) and very few of us really go waterfowl hunting with the S-410 (BB heavy shot hand loads stacked in layers of three inside the wads of the little 410 shell like you were loading OO buck in the 12ga. and pushed out the end of the barrel at 1,600 fps with R-7 powder = 410 duck load that works).

I just might have to pick up a couple of those 2 round plugged mags. - just might.

Edited by turbo1889
  • 4 weeks later...

How is this site to deal with? I decided to start searching for Saiga 2.5 mags since thats all I can seem to find for ammo in my area and Saigs stock is one of the first sites that came up.

At almost $35 per mag its pricey but I suppose it'll save me cash in ammo in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...

Saiga Stock is great. Shipping was decent and I got them in a couple days. The mags were brand new with inspection papers and instructions, wrapped in the same anti-corrosion paper as the rifle and plastic bagged. Oh, and they all worked flawlessly.

I purchased one of the Factory 2 round Saiga 12 mags and a top cover from them. Great people to deal with.

I bought 2 of the 2.5" Mags in the marketplace on another forum for $20 each. I got them today and they appear to be brand new - I will have to check them out more this evening. I would like to find one more 2.5" and 3 of the 2 rounders to complete my set.

Currently I have

3 - Factory 4 Round 3"

3 - Factory 10 Round Solid Body 3"

3 - Factory 10 Round Counter 3"

2 - Factory 4 Round 2.5"

sKott

• 2 months later...