Clearing up a few things

Hello everyone. I bought a Saiga, which is on backorder right now, and plan to convert it as soon as I receive it. I was hoping you guys could clear a few things up for me.

1. Do Saigas come with a muzzle attachment? I am using http://gunwiki.net/G...erifyCompliance to check if I am in compliance. I plan on using foreign magazines, so with US made pistol grip, buttstock, disconnector, hammer, trigger, and NO muzzle attachment, I should be good to go right?

2. I plan on buying the Saiga PG Converted Tapco G2 trigger from http://www.dinzagarm..._parts/fcg.html As I understand it, this has everything I need concerning the trigger group, and is already modified to work with the bolt hold open if I choose to install it, correct?

Thanks for the help.

edit: fixed link

Edited by Sklin

If you picked up the factory sporter saiga then no, it does not have a muzzle attachment.

GL

edit: nvm

lmao edit again(now the link is working), im confusing us both. Just make sure in the description is says one way or the other.

You can do the modification on your own if you wish. But Im pretty sure dinzag used to premodify them for you.

Edited by Chevyman097

Forgive me, multi tasking and trying to answer questions is bad for the health.

Dont mind my edits above. The link didnt work, then it did then I was just confused lol.

Stick to my first answer. I think the listing just changed a little from what I remember.

It says in the info that it does allow for the BHO, but u need to click the other link if you dont want the BHO. So yes it will work.