Dinzag bullet guide, still jams up occasionally.

Hey slavshooters,

I just got back from Dragonman's in Colorado Springs to test out my dinzag flat trunnion bullet guide with some milsurp ak74 mags. (I am 922r compliant, big brother, so leave me alone). The rounds seemed to cycle better out of my circle 10 than they did my circle 21. I'm thinking that perhaps one of two things needs to happen.

1. I need to keep shooting it, it needs to be broken in more.

2. I should get a dremel tool and grind in a very shallow feed ramp at the base of the barrel beneath the chamber to aid the rounds loading smoothly.

Advice / ideas?

I had a cinzag 7.62x39 bullet guide from a bad batch. He sent me a new one but the old one was too thick and I filed some material off the bottom and it would then feed without the bolt jamming shut (only with rounds in the mag).

I just installed two 5.45x39 CSS bullet guides and one worked fine but the second was too thick and the bolt once again would lock up tight so that the butt had to be slammed into the ground to get it to move. This time I filed a tad off the bullet guide top right where it butts up against the chamber face and the problem was solved.