jt rock and lock does it work?

just wondering if there are any people out there with any experience with this. Any info is appreciatted as far as installation or benefits

That little triangle deal? It must be the magic funnel to the honey hole for as much as it costs.:lolol:

IDK maybe it works well for the guys shooting competition, It does look cool.

yeah ive got it sitting in front of me and for the life of me i cant figure out how it helps i wish there were someone here that has it on their gun

Did you watch the video on the CSS website? Top of the CSS home page is the video link then scroll down to check out the video.

Surratt,

Second thread on this...works good....drill and install.

yeah my bad man my computer froze when i made the first thread i didnt realize it went through. Everyone says the same thing, they either say they like it or they dont. Why do you like it.... what does it do for you and how does it work. I watched the css video but he doesnt really show it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry,

JT Rock and Lock works well.....I had Cobra(profile the bolt) and with some practice you can load on a full mag...pretty quick. I still think the mag well is better but if you want to use the drum and not mod mag's then the JT is the way to go. I use my Saigas for 3gun matches mostly, so every 10th of a sec matters. Just depends on what you are doing.