design for S12 magwell??

Sitting here reading a couple threads, my mind started to wonder (like it always does :rolleyes:) and I thought, does ANYONE make/ has ANYONE manufactured/fabricated a magwell on their S12 that "funnels" or "bevels" out like on competition pistols that would aid in faster reloads but still allow factory mags AND MD20 (depending on the angle of the funnel)??? This interests me and I may be tempted to fabricate something like this for myself if it does not exist already.. :ph34r: By all means, someone, please take my idea and get rich off this if any1 thinks it's a good idea because then I could buy a better one from you I'm sure. I just want to try this for myself on my own S12's. If any1 has done this, please post some pics, opinions, ideas off of this idea, w.e... I mean, this could even work for AK's and non shotgun Saiga's (that don't take a huge drum) :super: :super: As long as the magwell sits flush to the sides of the original magwell part of the receiver like the rock'n'lock does on the front, I think this could work.

IMG_6806.JPG

post-2776-1192145932.jpg

Edited by JJ the GUN MAN

I believe the R&R Targets magwell does.

l_100004917_2.jpg

Doesn't look like it to me....Looks like a straight flush magwell that takes modified mags................

Completely different than the pictures of the magwells on the pistols on my OP. Looks like it doesn't even have a slight angled bevel whatsoever.

Edited by JJ the GUN MAN