AK-47 (AK 75) de-bullpup help

HI i bought one of these bull-pup ak-47's yeah its cool and all but i hate plastic between my hand and a steaming hot gas tube and also my face very close to a jaw busting action. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some directions to remove the bull-pup design and bring this gun back to its awesomeness of a true ak. It has a cable that goes from the new trigger back to the original trigger.work049.jpg

Simple. I have had one many years, did the conversion myself and like it quite well. But, if you don't...

Remove the Bullpup stock kit and install install a standard AK Buttstock, pistol grip, gas tube cover and lower handguard. You will also need an AK Pistol grip screw and nut and a rear sight assembly. You may also need a front handguard retainer.

You may find that you your gas block mounted sling lugs have been removed in the original conversion. If so, you will have to cobble up a new front sling mount. The Bullpup Conversion Kit came with a replacement FCG (Fire Control Group), mostly to accommodate the now un-needed trigger wire, Order a Tapco G2 FCG and replace all of that.

Remove the conversion kits extended front sight from the top of the standard sight tower and reinstall your front sight.

That is it, all of the rest of the normal parts should be there. If this is confusing PM me an email address and I will send you a copy of the manual that I put together from several sources, including kVAR, the original manufacturer.

Now, at this point you may be asking yourself, "Hey why don't I just sell this bad boy to someone that likes and wants a Bullpup and buy a standard AK, most likely saving time, money and aggravation." My advice is to heed to that inner voice, it is the voice of wisdom... :D