8 RD MAG FOR SALE FOR $150? FAIR PRICE?

i own 10 AGP 10 rounders, and 10 surefire 12 rounders, and ive had not one problem..i also have 3 md arms drums that work flawless too..

unless youre gung-ho on having your saiga 100% authentic..i wouldnt waste my money.

If you were PLANNING on getting into a firefight, you would be guilty of premeditation.

Responding while half asleep & clipping the mag on the corner of a wall & breaking off the plastic tab as you stumble would be a more likely scenario.

I can only assume you've never seen the X-ray thread?

The Russian sticks are not only the best polymer, but also have steel reinforcements on the inside of the front tabs.

Well, not necessarily. I could be planning how to stand my ground against people I knew were going to attack. My state has castle law.

But, I'm not too worried about breaking my mags on the corner of a wall. My S12 is in my bedroom with me. If I hear a bump in the night, I'm pointing the muzzle at the door, calling the cops, and then lighting a cigarette. I'll chill out and let the pros clear the house. There is a police station a 2 minute walk down the road. There is a good chance I'd talking to the officers while I was finishing that cigarette. Or bitching and moaning, wondering how best to clean up the mess.

I haven't taken a look at the x-ray thread, but I'll look for it.. sounds interesting.

Truth be told though.. I'd rather wait for MD's double stacks. If I'm going to pay for pricey mags, I'd rather buy American.

Edited by Michael Graffam

the mag sold for $140.i just bought 4 5 rounders for $47 shiped.in my situation i prefer the 4 5 rounders.do not get me wrong,if i could buy a izzy 8 for $40 i would,but not $140.

Truth be told though.. I'd rather wait for MD's double stacks. If I'm going to pay for pricey mags, I'd rather buy American.

finally something we agree on.

Edited by bigmegina

Some one please refresh my memory, has there ever been a double stack magazine in use with any rimmed cartridge anywhere? Much less, one with a ribbed plastic hull?

One cool thing about the Izzy 8's is that even when Mike releases those DS mags, they will continue to hold their value.

Just like Izzy, poly, 30rd 7.62x39 mags do, even tho there are numerous other AK47 mags to choose fromm for a whole lot less money.

I cant wait for those DS mags to be released either, they will be a top tier product.

Edited by Mullet Man

i own 10 AGP 10 rounders, and 10 surefire 12 rounders, and ive had not one problem..i also have 3 md arms drums that work flawless too..

unless youre gung-ho on having your saiga 100% authentic..i wouldnt waste my money.

Thats well and good, for range firing .. but I think what folks are saying is that the 8 rounders are built like tanks and will take a lot more physical abuse. Or are you saying you've bashed on 'em, done drop and crush tests - stuff like that?

Myself, I can't justify the expense. I'm like you.. I like having a bunch of mags. For the cost of just 4 or 5 Russian 8 rounders.. thats a pretty nice new gun. One has to keep their priorities straight :)