Where can I get this Brake / Hider?

PDQ, Inc. out of Corpus Christi, TX are the guys that built that shotgun and use them in their builds. An uncreditable source told me that it isn't made for the Saiga and that the barrel needs to be cut and rethreaded a specific pitch to accept it, I'm am not sure how true that is though. Google them including Corpus and their contact information will come up. Give them a call and see if they will tell you or maybe even sell you one of theirs, last time I talked to them at a fun show about a week and a half ago they told me they had all the parts to build 5 shotguns but no shotguns. I am also pretty sure it is a custom. Let us know how it goes

PDQ, Inc. out of Corpus Christi, TX are the guys that built that shotgun and use them in their builds. An uncreditable source told me that it isn't made for the Saiga and that the barrel needs to be cut and rethreaded a specific pitch to accept it, I'm am not sure how true that is though. Google them including Corpus and their contact information will come up. Give them a call and see if they will tell you or maybe even sell you one of theirs, last time I talked to them at a fun show about a week and a half ago they told me they had all the parts to build 5 shotguns but no shotguns. I am also pretty sure it is a custom. Let us know how it goes

PDQ Response

"The comp requires cutting and threading the barrel. The factory was not consistant in threading, plus very shallow (23mx0.75). It was possible to shoot the comp off with the right load."

Terry

Terrell Hass COE

PDQ, Inc.

So, uh, not gonna happen for me anyway.