Oh, was that a chromed Hi-Point I saw at 3:10? :lolol:

I think the guy holding it said, "It's real," a few times. So it must have been a Hi-Point and not a chromed hairdryer as I initially suspected.

I only watched the first five minutes, but I think I'm most disappointed with the lack of creativity shown by the principles. Repeating from where one hails and showing off one's possessions strikes me as evidence that they don't take much pride in being inarticulate lowlifes. It's really not the kind of thing that should be encouraged by being video recorded. Unfortunately, it is by its nature.

Actually, all the ridiculousness is just the surface phenomenon of some of the underlying threads in the "thug" subculture. From a sociological standpoint it's interesting albeit very, very annoying.

Oh, and it's real. It's real. Et cetera.

Not a stock on any rifle or shotgun, no chance of accuracy. Jesus, not even a threat under 100 yards. Of course at 100 yards if crap hits the fan, they would be fair game. Then take their guns and ammo from the corpses.

Officer....Why did you shoot them sir?

me.....well golly officer, they were such a danger to my neighbors just rolling in and shooting wildly, I had to do it just for public safety.

Officer.... Sir they were 100 yards away.

me...... An AK round and shot gun round is dangerous at any range.