Tactical Solutions M4 .22 upper and mag - $425 shipped/insured

--SPF--

Just got an M&P15-22 for dirt cheap and would like to free up the lower that the Tac-Sol is on, so it's up for sale. This is a complete upper (minus rear sight), and is ready to slap onto your lower and go shooting. It has approximately 100-200 rounds through it. It comes with (1) 10 round BDM magazine.

It has a thread protector on it right now, but I have the (unused) A2 flashider and washer it came with in a baggie and it will also be included.

$425 $415 shipped CONUS and insured for the full price, via Priority Mail.

I'll also throw in (4) NIW 30 round DPMS .223 mags for free. Kinda unrelated to this upper, but I don't need them and figured they'd sweeten the deal and hopefully make for a quicker sale.

USPS money orders only, please.

Only possible trades at this time are aftermarket (Lone Wolf, KKM, etc) Glock 23 barrels, or used 9mm Glocks if you happen to be local to Myrtle Beach, SC for a FTF.

701730937_photobucket_25067_.jpg

701730937_photobucket_25066_.jpg

701730937_photobucket_25068_.jpg

^ Those spots are CLP splatter.

This is crossposted.

Edited by -Shooter-

Any interest in Glock magazines or 9mm ammunition for a partial trade?

Also, just want to make sure, the thread is 1/2x28?

Not at this time, but thank you for the offer. Only looking for $$ or a 9mm Glock.

Yep. Standard AR threads.

wish i wasn't so short on cash, but whereabouts in mb are you?

Down closer to Surfside. Near the MB Indoor Shooting Range, if you know where that is.

Where do you shoot at, if I can ask? My girl and I have only been down here since last July, but from what I can see what my friend knows, it's either the MB Indoor range near me, or Coastal Sports in Murrels Inlet. Neither is great on prices (and MBISR cut down to only 2 lanes!). I need to take a trip to Francis Marion National Forest so I can let loose with some of my rifles. Neither indoor range allows rifles (aside from .22LR or pistol-cal).

yep i'm familiar with that area, at the moment i'm limited to friend's property and can pretty much only go out when they're out there too. hopefully acquiring some land this year so i can shoot whenever i please.

yep i'm familiar with that area, at the moment i'm limited to friend's property and can pretty much only go out when they're out there too. hopefully acquiring some land this year so i can shoot whenever i please.

I hear ya. I'm gonna try to get a buddy to go in on some land at some point in the future, just for that reason.

Send me a PM. I need to check and see if this is one of the uppers that will run Class-3 on my registered M4 lower. Could you send me a picture of the lower side of the bolt?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.