Mil Spec Recoil Pad for AK100 Folding Stock

Hi guys. I'm in the process of having a Russian AK100 folding stock installed on my rifle. The stock is Warsaw Pact length (designed for midgets of people wearing 5 layers of winter clothing and body armor) and I need to add more length to it. I would like to keep things authentic and avoid using just any old slip-on recoil pad. I remember seeing pictures of these recoil pads used on AK-74Ms in the Russian military. They have these little straps which go through a specifically designed hole in these folding stocks and also have space for the big button. Does anyone know what I'm taking about? Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere? Thanks!

the one I know of for the AK-100 is a bolt on with a button hole the one I think you are talking about that straps on doesn't have a button hole. this is the one I just sold for the AK-100.

post-21226-0-24311300-1300481565_thumb.jpg

Edited by SCHULTZE

I sold it for what I payed $78. well close I traded it for a black AK-74 warsaw length stock,a gasfixr plug and $30. I had 2 and the wife wants a different style stock so I now only need 1. you can find them at rusmilitary sometimes I found my at a gunshow the guy I got them from gets more in from time to time.

I picked one up on Gunbroker.

Just remove the 2 screws and metal buttplate, then find the parts that shoot out of the insides when you pull off the plate :cryss: ...or now "you" can be prepared to keep them from doing so :angel:

Just line up the thick rubber pad with the indentations on the stock and press it down till it snaps on.

You're done.

Cheers,

Harv