Who has a .223 Saiga beta drum?

I don't have one but plan on having one within the next few months I just have to be sure I am 922r legal on it. Where I live I am fine to have one just want to be 922r compliant. I wouldnt mind posting some pictures or videos when I get one since I havnt been able to find either of the two myself . I found one picture one time and it was an item for sale on a auction web site looked like it fit snug no problems looked good too.

Yep, POS about .060 too wide to fit. I filed it thin enough to fit, but by then the shitty plastic tab on the front that locks into the trunnion was so worn out, the bullets ran right into the trunnion and did not feed. I got it to work by fabricating brackets and using an old Arsenal .223 10 rounder as a feed tower. It has METAL locking surfaces and I did make a guide plate that helps the bullets trasition into the mag. I could have the same results if I just started with the regular crappy Beta knockoff for the AR, and have a drum that I could switch between systems. this thing is total FAIL.

I've been using a 100 round AR15 drum magazine that a friend of mine has. He let me play with it some my son; who was home on vacation; could have some fun. I used it in my AR15 and my Saiga .223. (Obviously I have an RB:AR15/Saiga magazine adapter.) Anyway; works like a champ. Unless you're a paranoid, rambo, red-dawn, EOTWAWKI, type person; it's pretty much useless. But it is fun to play with at the range. But I've never used the Saiga specific drum magazine. Just the AR15 drum type.