I'm in Alaska right now so I cant post pix of my multigun guns but please post a picture of yours if you want to include accessories that would be cool

I use a Beretta 92FS accurate and cheap to shoot.

Rifle I use an AR I have an old Olympic Arms cast Plinker which has proven to be accurate and reliable. I have a second AR that may be my primary 3 gun rifle it's a flat top that I pretty much built for 3 gun. Just put a muzzle comp, and a few other accessories.

Shotgun Saiga 12 just a plain Jane style converson at the moment.

alaska039.jpg

alaska040.jpg

My new Saiga has a JT Engineering AGP mag well, and I think I'm really going to like this right now my mags are a little tight and don't fall freely I'll do some finish sanding and make them work. only modified two mags so far one falls free pretty good and the other is sticky. I plan to put an adjustable fire control group in it and have not yet decied on the stock. or eventual red dot. There are a few out there that I'm looking at. Also red dot mounting systems still in the market Choas has a few that I like.

For Pistol caliber carbine matches I use my Beretta CX4 Storm fitted with a Russian old school PK-01 Red dot it works well with the Storm and I like the pairing.

New AR has a Rainier Arms Flat Top Upper fitted with a fairly cheap Red Dot more on that later, Adam's Armerment Muzzle Comp, and a flip up front site. I plan to pick up a flip up rear soon. The AR is built on an SNS lower with an Olympic Arms Fire Control Group in it. I'm looking at the adjustable MEGGA FCG it's not that expensive and I can pick it up at Rainier Arms pretty easily.

Pistol like I said above is a Beretta 92FS with a Millet rear site. Nothing special about it.

The AR on the bottom is a very good gun I have shot the crap out of it and it's served me well over the years it is equipped with a C-More red dot Ace stock and CAA pistol grip. Other than that it's pretty much stock. If the Aliens attacked Seattle instead of LA I'd be grabbing my tried and true Olympic Cast Plinker for my rifle. No I've not seen the movie but have a sneeking suspician I should grab my Saiga with that 20 round drum for alien hunting?

Edited by topmaul

It depends on the match I'm shooting. Some are USPSA Rules, some are outlaw rules.

For the USPSA: Glock 35 bone stock, AR15 with Leupold CQ/T Daniel Defence Upper on Bushy Lower, Benelli M1 Bone Stock. Tac Optics Class.

For Outlaw: Glock 35 with 9mm Barrel, EGW Muzzle brake, extractor, and plunger, 9mm AR that uses Glock Mags with an Eotech 516 and the same EGW Muzzle Brake, Saiga-12 conversion with Magwell and 12 Round Mags. Pistol Caliber Carbine Class.

Edited by rjrivero

In the mean time I might simply take the mag well off my new Saiga and put it on my old S-12.

Tinkering tonight, my flat-top AR now has the ace stock and the hand thing that were on my good old Olympic Plinker. I put the CAA stock and that front sight on my Plinker so both guns are functional. Yes I changed the buffers and springs too.

Edited by topmaul
  • 4 weeks later...

The parts I ordered from CSS came in and I put my new S-12 together I put the PK-01 tube style red dot on my gun as far back as comfortable. about 3 inch eye relief. I need chokes for it yet I'm going to make another order with CSS soon.

Doing some mixing and matching:

guns011.jpg

S-12 with magazine well and optic

AR004.jpg

AR-15 new configuration this gun is a mutt but I made it the way I want it.

guns005.jpg

This was the set up I was going to roll with this year but I decided to go with the new Saiga and move the magazine well off this gun so that I could use it on the new Saiga.

Edited by topmaul
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you are the second person to point that out to me, I kind of like it that way better you can see on my Olympic Plinker it's mounted "correctly" I'm trying to train myself to have my arm extended as much as possible. Belive it or not there is a method to my madness. If it works or not that is a different story.

• 5 weeks later...

The parts I ordered from CSS came in and I put my new S-12 together I put the PK-01 tube style red dot on my gun as far back as comfortable. about 3 inch eye relief. I need chokes for it yet I'm going to make another order with CSS soon.

Doing some mixing and matching:

guns011.jpg

S-12 with magazine well and optic

AR004.jpg

AR-15 new configuration this gun is a mutt but I made it the way I want it.

guns005.jpg

This was the set up I was going to roll with this year but I decided to go with the new Saiga and move the magazine well off this gun so that I could use it on the new Saiga.