Hey all, I recently picked up an S20 converted under-folder and then found this place while looking for some 2 round magazines.

Just wanted to say hi and I'm looking to find some useful info here. I posted some pics in the pic forum of my shotty :super:

Anyone know a good place to find some 2 round mags?

Welcome!

Nice shotty!

Only two round mags I know of for the S-20 are the ones made from cut down 5 rdrs. I used to take two factory 5rd mags and cut them up, then use the parts to build one 2 rd and one 8 or 9 rdr. There's a sticky thread about it in the tech section still I think.

Here's mine....

post-1293-0-06116700-1302409105_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-93724300-1302409120_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm also interested in some two round mags for the S-20 and will be following this thread with interest. I also would be very interested to know if anyone has ever had success in sourcing the 3" mags in the 8 and 10 round capacity for the S-20? Is it ever possible to obtain them, and if so, from where? I read in the previous post that Cobra had sucess cutting up two factory mags to produce one two rounder and one eight rounder. Is this an option for the 3" mag? I appreciate everybody's information.

• 2 weeks later...

Saigastock carries a factory 2 round S-20 mag for 3" shells.

they cost a pretty penny but they are much cheaper than the factory 2 round S-12 mags.

2ndsaigapics022.jpg

I would post a link but I'm not sure of their vendor status.

sKott

Edited by sKott