ten round promag problems

That sucks.

I really like the way they look.

Sounds stupid, but I like a good-looking, functional mag.

Ok I've been wanting to ask since you posted..

What would look good in metal in your opinion? Some side ribs to break up the flats? Less seams ect.

Or is it the look of a poly waffle mag your going for.

EDIT: To the OP, could you describe the problem that your having? I know my way around the s.308 pretty well so maybe I can point you in the right direction.

HA nah that does not bother me.. I never made them to be stylish, functional was the primary goal.. Now that we seem to have that part figured out I'm working on how to make them look less like commie farm equipment.

I'd like to have a product that looked good.

We did stamped for the S-20 prototypes, they have steps in the sides much like an AK magazine. That more what your looking for or something else?

th_IMG_2849.jpg

That sucks.

I really like the way they look.

Sounds stupid, but I like a good-looking, functional mag.

Ok I've been wanting to ask since you posted..

What would look good in metal in your opinion? Some side ribs to break up the flats? Less seams ect.

Or is it the look of a poly waffle mag your going for.

EDIT: To the OP, could you describe the problem that your having? I know my way around the s.308 pretty well so maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Your mags actually look pretty good.

I modded a curved CETME 20 round mag to fit in my saiga, but I couldn't make it feed or be reliable.

It involved cutting a seam down the front of the mag, doing som bending along one of the vertical ribs, then welding it back along with front and rear catch.

It looked so good, but it didn't work. I like curved and ribbed mags for the "AK look". If someone made a 20 or 25 round polymer that was exactly like the factory 8 rd mag I would probably be brought to tears.

I chucked it, but I have several curved 20rd CETME mags and I want to try again before I attempt it on my 25rd curved CETME mag..

I think I could use one of the u308 mag followers or a magpul LR20 follower.

Edited by headshot

HA nah that does not bother me.. I never made them to be stylish, functional was the primary goal.. Now that we seem to have that part figured out I'm working on how to make them look less like commie farm equipment.

I'd like to have a product that looked good.

We did stamped for the S-20 prototypes, they have steps in the sides much like an AK magazine. That more what your looking for or something else?

th_IMG_2849.jpg

That looks perfect for the 20.

If you made 308 mags like that I would give you lots of money.

i dont care what they look like if they work do you sell them as a parts kit

Yes, but we also sell a ten round magazine if your in CA or other ban states.

To order as a rebuild kit you type "make rebuild kit" or "yes" in the box that asks "make rebuild kit?".

I only sell Rebuilds to CA, from what I can find other ban states have not clearly stated that rebuild kits are legal.

20 round

10 round

i dont care what they look like if they work do you sell them as a parts kit

Yes, but we also sell a ten round magazine if your in CA or other ban states.

To order as a rebuild kit you type "make rebuild kit" or "yes" in the box that asks "make rebuild kit?".

I only sell Rebuilds to CA, from what I can find other ban states have not clearly stated that rebuild kits are legal.

20 round

10 round

They are legal in MD.

Last I checked MD was ok with 20 round magazines provided you complied with some sort of local law.. So I don't have MD listed as a "no ship" for the 20s.. Just like most stores that sell magazines online.

20 rd mags are legal. State preempts local, so no local laws can affect it.

IIRC, you used to list that people should consider the 20 rd mags to be 22 rd capacity for legal purposes.

Has that changed?

• 1 month later...