fcg installation problems on nearly-converted Saiga 12

How much filing and fitting is expected after purchasing the Tromix fcg from CSS? The modified tapco trigger has one hook removed, but it still will not move when the axis pin is installed. With rifles, I understand that one simply enlarges the slot on the bottom of the receiver at the front of the trigger. I've not seen this mentioned in any of the conversion videos or in any of the DIY guides.

Second problem: when installing the trigger, the axis pin does not go through as far as when there is no trigger installed. The difference is about 2 mm, just enough so that the retaining plate won't engage the groove of the axis pin. (When the trigger is removed, the pins and the retaining plate fits perfectly.) This occurs with or without the bolt hold open installed. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but I tried searching and could not find the answers. Thanks for your help.

How much filing and fitting is expected after purchasing the Tromix fcg from CSS? The modified tapco trigger has one hook removed, but it still will not move when the axis pin is installed. With rifles, I understand that one simply enlarges the slot on the bottom of the receiver at the front of the trigger. I've not seen this mentioned in any of the conversion videos or in any of the DIY guides.

Second problem: when installing the trigger, the axis pin does not go through as far as when there is no trigger installed. The difference is about 2 mm, just enough so that the retaining plate won't engage the groove of the axis pin. (When the trigger is removed, the pins and the retaining plate fits perfectly.) This occurs with or without the bolt hold open installed. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but I tried searching and could not find the answers. Thanks for your help.

For the trigger, try this thread;

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/65729-trigger-hole-to-small-or-tapco-fcg-to-big/page__view__findpost__p__638465