Best simple pistol grip saiga conversion

I've been absent from the Saiga-12 forum for a while. Been concentrating on my airgun hobby for the last several months. I decided to start converting my Saiga firearms to a pistol grip configuration. First up will be my .308's. All I want to do is a simple pistol grip conversion for right now that conforms to a legal part count. Is there a kit sold that has everything I need without having to buy different parts from different manufacturers? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-449/TAPCO-SAIGA-RIFLE-CONVERSION/Detail

this is the cheapest kit CSS has i think. you might want a different stock so check out their stuff. carolinashooterssupply.com can have all my business. they ship super fast and i have never had a problem with their parts.

Thanks for the help guys.

I went ahead and purchase (3) different conversion kits from CarolinaShooterSupply. I have (2) 308-1's and a 7.62 which I am going to convert. I decided to hold off on my Saiga-12 for the time being. It is NIB and stored in my safe. If the prices keep rising I'll probably just sell it off....not real big on shotguns. Thanks again for the link byron.

Edited by t165