Excited and Anxious !!

Wow!! Time sure seems to slow down when you are excitedly waiting for something. A couple weeks ago, I got in on the Pre-order from Tac 47. Wanted a Saiga 12 for a long time but kept putting it off, NO LONGER!!!

That seems to have been the easy part, HAHAHAHA. Now for the waiting....

On a side note, the guys at Tac 47 have excellent customer service, as I know they are very busy and still find the time to reply.

I feel like I have spent every waking moment on the forum reading everything and already have my build planned out, but most importantly, I CAN NOT wait o get it out to the range.

Thanks to all for the enormous amount of info!!!

I know what ya mean... sadly

Just be careful of which companies you order your conversion parts from ( unless Tak 47 is doing it for ya ).

Learning the hard way that not all companies are created equal in reguards to order processing and/or abality to be reached reguarding questions about their order processing.

BUT... Enjoy it when you get it, they are a blast ( literally )

Grats!

Waylon

If you stick with the forum business members you should have no problem getting your parts although some are a little slow due to growing pains and such, you will get your stuff. Now if you want you stuff sitting at your front door in a blink of a eye I would get as much as possible from greg at Carolina Shooter Supply he is the fastest I have seen.

Also if you order from CSS you can get a 5% discount for being a member of the S-12 forum check out there page on the forum for the code.

Edited by SCHULTZE