This is a fun little game...

I have a bunch of old tools to unload that have been sitting some replaced by newer, some chineese that I replaced with American.

All work but the dremel has a short. Likely brushes. It works when you squeeze the brush caps.

The Makita drill-driver's battery is still good & it works well.

Anyhow , if you want them, post here saying "I'll take it" & offer up something cool & send me a PM with the address to ship to, then whoever wants what you offer, they say "I'll take it" & offer up something cool & so on & so fourth. :)

We all pay our own shipping.

Let's abuse the US Postal Service's Flat rate shipping campaign!!!!

I'll be first...

Up for offer is a bunch of tools;

post-19652-0-55551900-1304826034_thumb.jpg

Pay it forward! :up:

• Like 5

I like the idea! I have one of everything you have up, but I can think of stuff I may have "extras" of myself, as well as need. I'll start looking through my boxes.

Yeah, I figured most people with tools already have most of that covered.

I figure people without many tools can get rid of extra gun stuff or whatever & those of us with excess tools can get rid of them...

Truthfully though, I'm shocked that that package hasn't been claimed yet. Everything needed for a conversion is there except for consumables.

Not to mention the 9v Makita Drill Driver is twice the drill of a Harbor freight 18v. The battery's last longer & replacements are only $20.00.

I have a set of Dewalt 18v Drils & Impact drivers though so have no need for that one now.