Self resetting Mainspring mod.

This is how Pauly's Steelin's Current mainspring adjustment included in GlassBolt performs when it comes to keeping the mainspring's legs outward on the trigger legs to keep the mainspring's leverage to reset the trigger & get the hammer out of the disconnecter & into the trigger hook(s).

It even works if you have a little Gremlin in there pushing your mainspring in with a punch.

This is an example of the utilization of stored energy to self correct & never wander inward in the first place.

I'm holding the camera with my left hand, physically pushing the spring legs where they're not supposed to go & even when I can get them to catch, they self correct when the trigger's pulled, displaying that it would not be possible for them to go inward on their own in the first place & cause the trigger to fail to reset.

You'll notice the BHO side leg is in a tiny bit further than the left side.

That's due to the BHO being against it.

This is why the BHO side leg often wanders into the center on an unmodified system if the force isn't countered.

AK's don't have BHOs to push on the spring, so this issue isn't common in regular AKs.

• Like 1