Tapco Galil Handguard picture request

I've seen pictures of this handguard on guns and I've just noticed they were cut down to better fit the shotgun

I was wondering if anyone could provide some detailed pictures of this handguard installed so I can get mine cut properly

Yes theres that one... Then there are other ones like this.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/13312-picture-post-lets-see-your-saiga-12/page__view__findpost__p__308719

It has been modified but it is kind of hard to tell what went into cutting it or anything like that.

I found some pictures talking about cutting them and sanding I was hoping to get alittle more information about it.

Unless you already have the Tapco galil HG, I would recommend using the KVAR galil style HG.

Quick bolt on, no mod needed, and just a few dollars more then the Tapco model.

http://www.k-var.com...&cat=426&page=1

I already have it and like the tapco look more so than the KVAR. Was hoping to get some more information before i just go cutting at it.

Will the retainer fit around the barrell of the S12?

I've seen it applied to quite a few saiga's. I think it needs minor modification. Which is why I'm trying to get more information as to how they were fitted/cut.

Same here, I am interested in the Tapco Galil but don't see them used too often.