the AMAZING Saiga!!!

i bought my 5.45 on may 26th (3 days ago), shot 150 Russian surplus rounds today, and converted it 2 hours later.

Saiga, I love you!

Here she is, I'm going to make an AKS-74 outer this one, waiting on Russian furniture and hopefully Russian triangle stock :rolleyes:

post-29794-0-99807400-1306714871_thumb.jpg

i bought my 5.45 on may 26th (3 days ago), shot 150 Russian surplus rounds today, and converted it 2 hours later.

Saiga, I love you!

Here she is, I'm going to make an AKS-74 outer this one, waiting on Russian furniture and hopefully Russian triangle stock :rolleyes:

Congrats on your saiga. I share your enthusiasm.

Good luck on the triangle folder. I'm looking aswell

That looks really nice! Just out of curiosity, what was the extreme spread listed on your acceptance certificate? I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need a 5.45. :)

144mm, my RAA 7.62 has 104mm, but i really dont believe that, im sure the spread depends on the shooter

Looks good. I like the pistol grip. I have the same one on mine with the rest being bulgy plum furniture.

That looks really nice! Just out of curiosity, what was the extreme spread listed on your acceptance certificate? I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need a 5.45. :)

I shot a 4" group with mine at 500 yards today. DO IT!!!!! :devil:

Edited by toshbar

144mm, my RAA 7.62 has 104mm, but i really dont believe that, im sure the spread depends on the shooter

Thanks. I think I got lucky with my 7.62x39 as it was 72 or 74 mm. Enjoy your 5.45!

• 1 month later...