dragunov wood buttstock for saiga 7.62 x 39

Prewarning: I know this is my first post here, but I have done a lot of reading/lurking, just not very much contributing yet, and hope to change that soon.

Im getting ready to do the conversion on my saiga, just ordered a decent POSP scope as well.

Now the hard part. I saw a guy at a local range shooting a norinco AK with wooden dragunov buttstock, so I know they exist. He let me try his out, while he tried my saiga, and the dragunov wood stock felt perfect.

however, I have spent the last 3 days searching for them and have not found a SINGLE one online, other than battlerifleg3, who from what I understand, has to custom make each one. I have messaged him, but have not heard back yet.

to give you an idea of what I am trying to find:

STKDRAWOOD-D.jpg

thats from centerfire, but it is for PSL/FPK so does not fit ak type rifles, from my understanding.

this is the look I would like for my buttstock

IMG_0017small.jpg

preferably a better cheek rest though..

I have seen a few posts on different forums of members who have made a "saiganov" build that uses this type of buttstock, so I do see that it exists, never see a link or anything like that with it to buy one as well.

Also, I am planning on doing the conversion on the saiga 7.62x39 that this stock is going to be intended for, so I want to make sure the stock will play nice with the conversion.

thanks in advance.