Probably been said before but I figure ill post it anyway. Went to the range today to test out the MD Arms booster puck and Gunfixers gas plug combo. Before today this gun would FTE about 50% of the time on factory gas setting 2 using walmart value pack (Federal and winchester). For the 1st 5 shots (Federal Bulk) I used a factory 5 rd mag to dial in the gas plug starting on the +1 setting. 1 rd FTE, moved to gas setting 2 and emptied the mag. The next mag I loaded with winchester universal and ran the 1st 2 shots fine with a FTE on the 3rd, moved the gas setting to 3 and emptied the mag. Now that I got the plug dialed in (setting 3) I loaded up the MD20 with federal bulk and emptied all 20 rds with no FTF or FTE, then did the same thing with winchester universal with the same results. The only issue I had after that was a winchester universal jammed up while feeding. So out of 110 rounds I had 3 issues 2 of which I discount to initial tuning and the remaining 100 rounds had 1 issue. I would say problem solved and Ill recommend the MD arms booster puck/Gunfixers plug combo to anyone with a 3 hole gun having issues with birdshot. In any event Ill post updates on this thread for future range trips for anyone on the fence for using this combo.

• Like 1

F walmatt, if you buy from a sporting goods store chances are you will pay less (4.99 for 25 x 4=19.96= cheaper than wm). Have you run any heavy loads? That usually clears any issues up I have had in probably 25 rounds. And that's with factory equip.

G youlad got it running.

Oh ya, the ammo from any where other than walmart is faster. So faster and cheaper, accept no substitutes!!

Ive run probably 150 rds of winchester 00 buck, a whole mess of misc max dram steel #4, it plus another 200-300 bulk birdshot. Runs great with high/max dram. Its way to easy to run into walmart and pick up shit tickets and couple 100 rounds at the same time. The only sporting good store within 100 mi of me is Dicks and all they seem to have is Winchester AA or hunting loads @ $7-9 per box.