Which mag did your IZ-107 come with?

I am about to receive a couple of IZ-107s and I am wondering which mag they come with. Seems like they would come with the 2 round mag. As always, any help appreciated.

ETA: It looks like they come with 5 rounders if all of the descriptions online are accurate, but where do all of the 2 round mags come from?

BTW Looks like the wife and I will be shooting some clays soon. With the long ass barrels, we might blend in a bit better at the range :ph34r:

Do the 24" guns generally run better with lighter loads? I like working on these things, but it would be great to not have to fondle it too much.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I got 2 107's earlier this year they were 07's from MDarms and they both had 5 rd mags. I have a 2rd in a 5rd body I got from R and R in there mag sales they have from time to time. The 5rd mag is complete 5rd spring and follower all they do is put a plastic block in there it limit it. I did know of a place that had the 2rd mags with the 2 rd body from the factory but I think they wanted $70 each fuck that. Cobra took a keep shooting 5rd mag and made me a 2rd body and it works great . Send him a PM I am sure he will make you a couple.

• Like 1

I was just wondering if I would be getting a couple more with the 107s. I have a handful of them and considered letting a couple more go, but it looks like I may hold on to them. I appreciate the knowledge guys.