Selling a Saiga 12...how much should I ask?

I am selling my dad's Saiga 12 for him (unfortunately) and was wondering what I can get for it? It's a year and a half old. It's been fired 3 times total, has a quad rail, 13 rd mag, 20rd drum, and T6 pistol grip/stock. It's not been converted. It's in immaculate shape. He doesn't want to sell it, but needs to raise some cash. Attached is a picture of him holding it. Don't have any other pics at the moment.post-25899-0-46990000-1310405334_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Unconverted with some extras. Honestly, if you sell it here, you're looking at $800ish. If you take it to a gun show with a For Sale Sign and put $1200 on it, you'll get someone to buy it for $1000+. People at gun shows have money burning a hole in their pockets and are un-informed. That's what I'd do if I needed a lot of cash quick.

Pre owned, unconverted, as is $700 tops. I agree that you could get more at a gun show or from someone who dosent know any better. Put a sticker on it that says 'soon to be banned'. Lol. I'm kidding.

• Like 1

1.B NO FISHING FOR VALUES OR PRICE QUOTES IF YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR...

Please do not mention or start threads saying that you "thinking about selling" unless you are a member of he "Contributors" group as DOING THIS IN A PUBLIC FORUM WELL BE CONSIDERED AS ADVERTISING OR POSTING AN AD.

C'mon you long time members, you should know better, and at least RAP to the mods.

Sorry, closing thread.