Need opinion on handgaurds

I have been slowely but surely working on my 223 project and ive come to a fork in the road. I really want the CSS aluminum tri-rail but the price is killing me. So ive been looking at some low-profile, lightweight alternatives. The UTG appears way too bulky and the top rail is not needed. Tapco is just out of the question. So ive been giving the SGM tri-rail some consideration. I love the price (around $60) but the fact that it doesnt have a full length rail on the bottom is giving me second thoughts. I want to mount a magpul AFG on it to the most rearward position on the handgaurd. So ive looked at some bolt on rails and there are a million different brands of them at all kinds of prices.

So basically I just want some opinions on the previously stated handgaurds or maybe some suggestions on some I may of never heard of. Also any suggestions on some decently price bolt-on rails would be appreciated.

post-27610-0-47830300-1311058863_thumb.jpg