I have a CZ 550 varmint with heavy barrel and detachable mag. In like new condition with very few rounds through it. It is the walnut stock version. would like to get $499 + shipping. Beatiful gun, but I want to get a 223 CZ so this has to go. Accuracy that will make your friends sick!!! :rolleyes:

should have pics soon

I attached the photo from cz's website

For $85 more I will include a tasco varminter 6x-24x scope and the CZ rings ($150 value)

post-1529-1121618156.jpg

Edited by Servo77

I wonder.... you couldnt get HI CAP mags for this rifle, could ya????

I know EVERYONE ELSE seems to feel the need for them, ESPECIALLY for the Saiga .308's.... so I can understand your reason for needing to sell this CZ Bolt action...

Worthless without a hicap...

Good luck bro... maybe you can hoodwink someone into thinking this can be used as a LOW CAP *HUNTING RIFLE*... HA HA... I know... thats a laugh...

I dunno... might be tough... still get more bang for your buck out of .308... but man... without a HIcap... doesnt look too promising a sale to me... GOOD LUCK, though, bro!!!

:smoke:

Pardon my sarcasm... I would bet this is a VERY fine example of a bolt action.. having shot some CZ rifles I can attest to the accuracy AND The quality of them... top shelf quality for bottom shelf prices!

I just get so dumbfounded at all the whining about a hicap for a .308... I couldnt RESIST! LOL

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.