7.62 Gas Block With Bayonet Lug

Mark sells front sight blocks with bayo lugs for the AK-74, would probably work for a 7.62 rifle with the correct muzzle device. If you're looking for a gas block with bayo lug to refang a ban-style rifle, you might have to buy an AKM kit, or find a company or individual who buys them and parts them out. Apex Gun Parts might be a good place to look.

Mark sells front sight blocks with bayo lugs for the AK-74, would probably work for a 7.62 rifle with the correct muzzle device. If you're looking for a gas block with bayo lug to refang a ban-style rifle, you might have to buy an AKM kit, or find a company or individual who buys them and parts them out. Apex Gun Parts might be a good place to look.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/56800-wts-bulgarian-ak74-parts/

3.)Avalible

7 Gas Block's W/Lug $25.00 Ea

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/56800-wts-bulgarian-ak74-parts/

3.)Avalible

7 Gas Block's W/Lug $25.00 Ea

Oop, so they are, my bad. Wonder if they'd work for 7.62.

Thanks, I have found a couple. Now on to my next big question. If I purchase a new one am I going to run into fitment issues? Because of different manufacturing will I have trouble aligning port hole and pins or is this something that can just "install"?? Info is greatly appreciated as always!

Pick up a Bulgarian 90 degree gas block like MARKW1 sells. And stay away from 45 degree gas blocks. It needs to be 90 degree.

Here is the difference between45 degree and 90 degree gas blocks:

45 degree on top, 90 degree on bottom.

Gas_Block_2.jpg

No fitment issues, but be warned, the FSB and gas block are pressed on uber tight. I helped a friend replace his FSB on his Saiga last night, and we ended up having to use the neighbor's hydraulic press to get it loose. He now has a standard FSB and threads. :devil:

Edited by Lone Eagle

Pick up a Bulgarian 90 degree gas block like MARKW1 sells. And stay away from 45 degree gas blocks. It needs to be 90 degree.

Gas_Block_2.jpg

What kind of problems does the 45* gas block cause?

Gas_Block_2.jpg

What kind of problems does the 45* gas block cause?

I have no idea, but if I were to guess I would say the 90 has a shorter port length and more direct to the gas tube. Maybe flows better?