Any Saiga Gunsmiths in Houston?

I just bought my first Saiga 12 and can't find any gunsmiths in Houston that would do the trigger guard conversion for me. I tried to calling Tac-47 but they said they don't do bolt on trigger guard conversions. Does anyone know where I can go to get that done? If any of ya are from the Houston area too and want to do it for me let me know...I have all the parts and the bolt on trigger guard already, just need it installed. thanks

Edited by debo

There is more to it than just bolting on the TG, you need to do the conversion. There is plenty of help and resources here for the DIY.

yes i need to do the whole conversion. I don't have the tools or time to do it though. I would rather a professional or someone who has done it before, to do it because i have never done anything like this before either. thanks

Edited by debo

There is more to it than just bolting on the TG, you need to do the conversion. There is plenty of help and resources here for the DIY.

yes i need to do the whole conversion. I don't have the tools or time to do it though. I would rather a professional or someone who has done it before, to do it because i have never done anything like this before either. thanks

Sounds like you had a communication issue with TAC. Shoot them a PM and tell them you want to do a conversion.

Give them a call, doing conversions are there specialty!