Russian S12/AK stock New RARE never mounted ,real leather, I have a couple but need to fund a buy.while I wait for my 030 S12 , remember the cheek pad rotates and locks to allow use of your iron sights if the optic fails ----- super heavy duty. $510 shipped 2 sold ******

img1741wo.jpg

img1740i.jpg

Edited by tw4

Why knock this guys thread? Buy it or move on... Where are you guys finding them cheaper with regular shipments coming in? You talk all that crap but don't reveil your source? Why would you do that? If youre talking about RUSMIL I just called him a couple weeks ago he told me the next shipment is coming in around December and most of it is already sold out.

Nice stock GLWS

Why knock this guys thread? Buy it or move on... Where are you guys finding them cheaper with regular shipments coming in? You talk all that crap but don't reveil your source? Why would you do that? If youre talking about RUSMIL I just called him a couple weeks ago he told me the next shipment is coming in around December and most of it is already sold out.

Nice stock GLWS

Sometimes you have to let people know that there are other options!! Trying to be nice and not say what i want to!! Some buyers are not as well informed and you have to look out for them!! Easy to get taken advantage of, if you're not careful!! He can sell it for a $1000 if he wants and it is beautiful!!!

Nice stock GLWS

Sometimes you have to let people know that there are other options!! Trying to be nice and not say what i want to!! Some buyers are not as well informed and you have to look out for them!! Easy to get taken advantage of, if you're not careful!! He can sell it for a $1000 if he wants and it is beautiful!!!

Come on, man. Get the fuck out of dude's thread. If you don't like the price, move on.

• Like 1

Yes you can get them and they are about $500 give or take to your door depending on conversion and shipping. and risk lost or kept by customs. last one on gun broker sold for $604 and one on there now is $544+shipping.

If you need info research------ but get the fuck out of my thread and stick to cheap ass american earmark chinese curio parts on your s12.

its a fair price...............

Edited by tw4
  • Like 1

$510 are u serious?????????? bahahahahahahah :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Read the forum rules, including

5. NO TROLLING!!!

Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members or items they have for sale! The feedback section is the appropriate section for such posts!

And, if you look around, that is about the going rate.

$510 are u serious?????????? bahahahahahahah :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

5. NO TROLLING!!!

Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members or items they have for sale! The feedback section is the appropriate section for such posts!

Sold on the AKforum ( 6 hours) HAHAHAHA

• Like 2

5. NO TROLLING!!!

Thats great, you screwed someone over!! they ship for about $420 US!! Thay give a %20 discount for any buyer outside the EU!! You did good, nice work!!

5. NO TROLLING!!!

-------

Thats great, you screwed someone over!! they ship for about $420 US!! Thay give a %20 discount for any buyer outside the EU!! You did good, nice work!!

Edited by tw4

TAKE A GIANT STEP BACK AND FUCK YOUR SELF RIGHT IN THE MOUTH -----EVERY FORUM HATES AND BANS AD STOMPING TROLLING CRITICS

LIKE YOURSELF. "genocide696" its %15 get ur numbers right and the conversion varies mister wealth of knowledge.

Edited by tw4
  • Like 2

5. NO TROLLING!!!

You were aware of the trolling rules and you did it anyway, so you earn a warning and suspension.