Price Reduced - $650 delivered to your FFL

I'm selling a Saiga-12 that was converted by Elite Firearms. It has about 35 rounds through it and runs like a champ. I love this gun so much that I'm only selling it to buy a Saiga-12 LEO import. I've only had it for a few months and it is in like new condition. This is not the actual gun, but this photo and description come directly from elite:

Becoming very popular, the Saiga 12 pistol grip shotgun is only for Big-Boys who enjoy the adrenaline rush of disintegrating those old Halloween pumpkins after their usefulness has expired. More fun than a box of monkeys, make your Christmas come late present a reality.

Work Performed

1 Move trigger housing forward and rivet

2 Cut new hole for Pistol grip screw

3 Fill original trigger pin holes

4 Barrel is cut and crowned to the minimum legal length of 18.5 inches

5 Gas block is bored to ensure proper feeding with the reduced barrel length

6 Bead blast the old finish to bare metal and then refinish to customer preference (I was told that this one has a Duracoat finish)

Elite is now selling these for $799 + shipping.

I prefer to sell FTF in the greater Phoenix area, but I will ship.

saiga12.jpg

Edited by az_shootist

LOL. You weren't the guy I happened to run into at the gun show this weekend are you? Walking around the show with a Saiga with a "for sale" sign on the barrel?

I asked about your conversion, and mentioned I had a 12c and was getting a 12 soon?

Edited by jlseagull

Funny. Sell yours and buy this one! The funny part is that I can not have a gun and not fire it. The 12c is NIB and I'm gonna shoot the sh!t out of it! In fact, I once bought a spas that was so pristine (unfired safe queen), that I opened the package on the range and couldn't bring myself to shoot it, so I sold it the next day and bought a used SPAS. Hopefully I can bring myself to pull the trigger on the Saiga!

Thanks for the endorsement, and say hi if you run into me at a future show.

Take care.

Funny.  Sell yours and buy this one!  The funny part is that I can not have a gun and not fire it.  The 12c is NIB and I'm gonna shoot the sh!t out of it!  In fact, I once bought a spas that was so pristine (unfired safe queen), that I opened the package on the range and couldn't bring myself to shoot it, so I sold it the next day and bought a used SPAS.  Hopefully I can bring myself to pull the trigger on the Saiga!

Thanks for the endorsement, and say hi if you run into me at a future show.

Take care.

Let me know if you get there. I have a LEO 12ga and have shot it a little, but I'm not going to shoot it anymore!

Heya Shootist and other fellow saiga enthusiasts in the Phoenix area,

Would anyone be up for a shooting weekend at Ben Avery's or any other range of your choice? I'd love to see what you've got and exchange info about these cool guns.

I've got both an S-12 and S-20 myself that I've done some fun things to.

Let me know about any serious interest by emailing me at databait[at]gmail.com

Cheers,

- Dan

Heya Shootist and other fellow saiga enthusiasts in the Phoenix area,

Would anyone be up for a shooting weekend at Ben Avery's or any other range of your choice? I'd love to see what you've got and exchange info about these cool guns.

Cheers,

- Dan

I'd be up for that, but give me a month or 2 to get my new setup together... Right now I've only got a recoil pad to show off! ;)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.