19" threaded barrel S12 THREAD PITCH

Ok... SO I was just surfing Gunbroker and like to look at whats out there and all and keep up on pricings, etc...

I know that OFTEN people are asking "WHATS the threading of a STOCK 19" threaded S12??"

So I see a flashhider for that... and it lists the thread size and pitch..

Mind you, I wont say with 100% certainty that this is ACCURATE... BUT... it sure could be!

If so... heres the info people were asking about...

Saiga-12 shotguns with M22x0,75-6g barrel thread

What the 6g thingy is... I have NO IDEA... but Metric 22X.75 sure sounds about right... as the .410 is 14X.75 LH... Is the 6g a LH type designation without actually SAYING LH threads?!?!?

Hope this info is of some value to anyone out there...

:smoke:

Edited by IndyArms
Ok... SO I was just surfing Gunbroker and like to look at whats out there and all and keep up on pricings, etc...

I know that OFTEN people are asking "WHATS the threading of a STOCK 19" threaded S12??"

So I see a flashhider for that... and it lists the thread size and pitch..

Mind you, I wont say with 100% certainty that this is ACCURATE... BUT... it sure could be!

If so... heres the info people were asking about...

Saiga-12 shotguns with M22x0,75-6g barrel thread

What the 6g thingy is... I have NO IDEA... but Metric 22X.75 sure sounds about right... as the .410 is 14X.75 LH... Is the 6g a LH type designation without actually SAYING LH threads?!?!?

Hope this info is of some value to anyone out there...

:smoke:

RH threads as far as I know, been a while since I took my FH off. IIRC M22x .75 is right. Not sure what that 6g is, doesn't sound like a fit class either. Ask johnnymceldoo, I gave him some measurements for teh factory thread flashhiders he made up, I'm sure he could tell you for sure.

My bad, AK74's are 24mm-1.5

Too bad, thought I could use the brake as a really tight choke :eek::eek::eek:

(Na, just thought you could spin one on like a thread pitch gauge) I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to try it on a 12, not even me, but I wonder how many have spun one on a 7.62x39 AK :osama: