Well the EOD Bot sucks balls. It's slow and clumsy. I'm disappointed. The videos make it look so easy to drive. Or maybe I just suck at it.what.gif

This video shows the correct loading animation. I'm not sure whats up with those screen shot.

Hmm. Must have been a glitch then.

The reviews I've read about BF3 are literally like every single review of every single game ever created; some like it, some don't.

I like it, and I'm coming from playing the COD franchise since COD4. Maybe it's because I've been playing it so long, but COD games are so much easier. Getting kills is just plain easy in COD, regardless of your play-style. I will probably pick up MW3 at some point after it's released.

One thing I've noticed, is that people actually try to go for the objectives in the BF games, for the most part. In COD, it really doesn't matter what game mode you're playing, because the majority of people will just play it like a TDM and ignore the flags or bombsites. Black Ops remedied this somewhat, because in order to Pro certain perks, you had to play objective games and actually plant bombs or cap flags.

Another thing I like about the BF series over the COD series is the map pack issues. With BF, you get them all free (assuming you bought the game new, and have the code). In COD games, they charge $15 per map pack. $60 + a couple map packs at $15 a piece, is quite a chunk of change. I bought all the map packs for MW2, and I think just the first map pack for Black Ops.

I like the new BF3 but we all know that the new COD will over shadow BF3. I don't know about you guys but its a high glitch game. I hope they get this fixed before COD comes out.

To me BF2 BC was way better then the COD BO but since all my friends play COD I had to convert over.