WTS: Tromix Cold Weather Trigger Guards $7ea

I am running off a large batch of 12" Saiga 12 conversions and a few 18's so once I have the tooling set up, I am running off some extra parts.

These are the trigger guards used on all Tromix Saiga conversions and can either be welded in place or riveted. $7ea plus $3 freight.

By the time you buy a sheet of .060" sheet, cut it into strips and attempt to bend it up without a jig, you'll realize that seven bucks is a deal that will save the headache of screwing with it.

I'll have flash hiders, bayo lugs, bolt carrier extensions and non-pleated gas tubes shortly.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=310122

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I am running off a large batch of 12" Saiga 12 conversions and a few 18's so once I have the tooling set up, I am running off some extra parts.

These are the trigger guards used on all Tromix Saiga conversions and can either be welded in place or riveted.  $7ea plus $3 freight.

By the time you buy a sheet of .060" sheet, cut it into strips and attempt to bend it up without a jig, you'll realize that seven bucks is a deal that will save the headache of screwing with it.

I'll have flash hiders, bayo lugs, bolt carrier extensions and non-pleated gas tubes shortly.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=310122

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Nice stuff.

Gotta ask, why a tube without pleats (aesthetic or functional reasons?).

What's the function of the carrier extension ?

-K

Ignorance is bliss, so hurt me baby.

The tube without the pleats is only required when doing the short barrel conversions. It is required to allow the bolt carrier shaft to pass through it whereas in the standard system only the skinnier carrier extension passes through it.

The short carrrier extension that I make is again, only required for the short barrel conversions.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.