Does Izhmash Have Furniture??

Newbie here ... I just got my new $449.00 Saiga Ak47 from Classic Arms. Fast shipping and a product that was described by the folks at Classic Arms 100%. Needless to say but, I am very happy with my purchase.

Now, how about real Russian wood furniture for this baby???

A couple buddies of mine bought this same Saiga but they got the $299 versions and did the work themselves. Their end result is what got me to buy mine. I saw them spending a few dollars more and a bunch of time (which I did not have), so I got 'er already done up.

I have a Russian SKS and a Mosin-Nagant, both of which have terrific woods. I want similar woods for my new Saiga. My question is:

Out of all the different furniture sets out there, is there one that fits our Saiga AK47 without any modifications??? If not, which set do you folks recommend for best quality??

if you haven't boned up on 922 compliance you should.that said many choose to ignore it.

all the furniture options with out modifications imo suck.

this place has some cool russian stuff. http://soviet-military.com/catalog/ak-stocks-stock-sets

i dig the saiga handguard.i recently put some safety walk grip tape on it and it rules.

if you were not down with the doing the saiga conversion i doubt you will be into the mods to put regular g.gs on there.

i kept mine basic aand bought an sgl for that military style