Mean trigger slap in my S20

I've converted just about every Saiga I can get my hands on and for some reason my S20 has developed a mean case of trigger slap. I have a Tromix drop in Tapco trigger and keep the setting on 1 since I usually shoot Winchester X slugs.

I'm wondering if its the clear plastic 13 round mags I recently started using because I don't remember it being so bad with factory mags. I just can't see how the mag would make a difference.

I'm their competitor and I can say that there is no way a mag could cause trigger slap.

I'd suggest opening the top cover and checking over the trigger group for anything being out of place. Check to see if your hammer spring is stuck behind the disconnect. Sometimes that can be the problem.

Do you have the bolt hold open installed? If not is there side to side travel in the hammer or trigger? That could allow things to get misaligned.

No, trigger slap happens when the hammer resets under the disconnect during the cycling of the shotgun. As the hammer goes under the disconnect, the spring action of the disconnect engaging the hammer will snap the trigger forward just a little, and this causes the slap you are feeling. The contour/edges of the trigger compound this because your trigger finger is resting on the square edge of the trigger when this occurs. Get your finger flat on the face of the trigger like you would on a pistol and you won't notice it so much because it will be hitting in the meaty portion of your finger, not on the bone.