Magazines - I can make it happen

Hey everyone.

I know all of us have been looking for 8+ round magazines for the Saiga-12. I also know several people on the board have considered building them, yet no magazines are available. I can produce the magazines, but I need a physical example to copy. I am aware of the rumilitary site. I plan to place and order for one however; does anyone know where I might be able to obtain one sooner?

Sincerely

Ian M.

Ohhh damn.

Try gunbroker...ive seen them on there for about $109.

Theres one on Ebay right now I am pretty sure. Yup i am they call it a 9 which is false. You can fit that many but it wasnt really designed too so that false advertising

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAIGA-12-GAUGE-9-ROUND...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by stokstad
Ohhh damn.

Try gunbroker...ive seen them on there for about $109.

I checked out the gunbroker one. It is being shipped from russia. I have no idea if I will actually see the thing though.

You will. But ive heard it takes 5-10 weeks to get to you...Ebay is your best bet then.

OK I checked them both out. Hopefully, I will get one of the magazines soon. Otherwise I will have to resort to a totally custom design, which will take longer.

Sincerely

Ian

oops sorry Badz

I can sell you one at my cost with Rusmilitary when my order gets here, does that sound fair. I would also field test your proto type for you pm me if that is agreeable

My wife just called and said that there is a package for me at the post office!! So let me know.

Edited by topmaul
dodge

I can sell you one at my cost with Rusmilitary when my order gets here, does that sound fair. I would also field test your proto type for you pm me if that is agreeable

My wife just called and said that there is a package for me at the post office!! So let me know.

Thats no problem....let me know if they arrive and ill be sure to buy it. Ill also give you one of the new ones free. imckay1@cox.net is my e-mail.

Sincerely

Ian

Also

I need someone who can make the springs. I dont have the equipment for that.

dodge

Thats no problem....let me know if they arrive and ill be sure to buy it. Ill also give you one of the new ones free. imckay1@cox.net is my e-mail.

Sincerely

Ian

Also

I need someone who can make the springs. I dont have the equipment for that.

I do believe that I mis-read your post in my haste....I would rather purchase the magazine from you. But ill still send you one free for all of your help.