Limbsaver for Tromix Stock

You can get a limbsaver pad for a Rem 700 for ~$35. It's about the same size. I put one on mine by separating the delrin pad with a knife. Then I sanded the old adhesive off the Tromix stock. Then I used Plumber's Goop (recommended by Greg from CSS - which can be found @ Home Depot) to attach the new pad. After ~200 shells it has held up great.

ETA images:

Saiga 12 1

Tromix2

Tromix1

Edited by saiga545

To me this actually looks better than the pics with the tromix limbsaver prefitted. It also has some screw holes in the bottom, so if I ever had a problem with the plumbers goop, I could always drill and tap the tromix stock. Mine is now drying on the kitchen counter. I am VERY PLEASED with this option. Thanks again bro.

Last November I contacted to guys from Limbsaverand, they taled me that whey are going to make the pad for Magpul CTR by the New Year, one year past but the pad everybody wonts still doesn't appeared sad.png.

Now that would be sweet! I would love to have that on my Saiga 308!

Was thinking the

Last November I contacted to guys from Limbsaverand, they taled me that whey are going to make the pad for Magpul CTR by the New Year, one year past but the pad everybody wonts still doesn't appeared sad.png.

Was thinking the exact same thing. I went with a CAA with adjustable cheek adapter on my 308 because it was all they had out at the time. It works well, but sure isn't easy on my shoulder. I would switch over to a magpul in an instant if they came out with a limbsaver for it!

Was thinking the

I would switch over to a magpul in an instant if they came out with a limbsaver for it!

To have a Magpul with Limbsaver customers have to ask Limbsaver to do it, and do it much better the the snap on pad for M4 . IMHO for Magpul customers need a device that mounts like original butt-pad (clip + screw) and has the same geometry.

I have Enhanced butt-pad on my both Magpul and wait LimSaver they do it sad.png for Magpul!

To move the situation from the dead point I advice everybody to contact to LimbSaver:

Chris Perrott

Supply Chain Director

Steven Sims Inc,

50 West Rose Nye Way

Shelton , WA 98584

1-877-257-2761

tech@limbsaver.com

Try to contact to Chris Perrott from LimbSaver and ask them to hurry with a new model wink.png:

Edited by PapaZorro

You can get a limbsaver pad for a Rem 700 for ~$35. It's about the same size. I put one on mine by separating the delrin pad with a knife. Then I sanded the old adhesive off the Tromix stock. Then I used Plumber's Goop (recommended by Greg from CSS - which can be found @ Home Depot) to attach the new pad. After ~200 shells it has held up great.

ETA images:

You have the part number for that Limbsaver? Their website has 4 different part numbers listed for the Remington 700 & I want to make sure I get the right one. Thanks.

I used 10112. It is the one mounted to a plastic plate. The plastic plate and tromix stock overlap each other in different areas, but it is very hard to notice and to me it looks like it belongs there.

This is NOT the one that most people use on this stock. It is the one my local gunshop had in stock that matched the length exactly. Click on the images and have a close look and make sure this is what you want it to look like. Personally I like this better than the others, but everyone is different.

limbsaver2

limbsaver1

• Like 1

I used 10112. It is the one mounted to a plastic plate. The plastic plate and tromix stock overlap each other in different areas, but it is very hard to notice and to me it looks like it belongs there.

This is NOT the one that most people use on this stock. It is the one my local gunshop had in stock that matched the length exactly. Click on the images and have a close look and make sure this is what you want it to look like. Personally I like this better than the others, but everyone is different.

Looks great!! Thanks a million!!