New Selector markings

Replace SHIT for SUCK wink.png

SUCK / FUCK IMHO better. AK Safety selector will have two positions: SUCK - when bad guys have time to think and FUCK - when they don't havewink.png

PS: S/F only for export Saigas! For internal market only Cyrillic П/О, where П=PREDOHRANITEL' and О=OGON'

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 1

Yeah not on the shotguns that I know of, at least stateside. I did get a rifle a couple years that came with both on it. The cryllic ones are faint and stamped closer to the selector than the S/F. I'll try to see if I can get them to show up in a pic. Shit I may as well highlight them once I get around to converting that one. It's been a safe queen til now because it's the one with the extra "Y" stamp and dimples, pretty uncommon back then.

Heh! Yep looks just like that Doc! Sorry for the crappy pix...and for derailing the subject....

post-1293-0-84163000-1321830545_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-48462700-1321830558_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-61732800-1321830569_thumb.jpg

Something that has always intrigued me the most about Saigas is the large variety of different designs and variations in which ones make into the hands of us Americans.

Heh! Yep looks just like that Doc! Sorry for the crappy pix...and for derailing the subject....

Nah not at all, it's the flow of conversation, otherwise I wouldn't have ever seen a dual marked one.

Poppa Zorro, thanks for the lesson, stuff like that is hard to find to say the least.

• Like 2