Three Quick Questions

Hey guys, thanks for all your help you all have given me. I have just two more questions and my conversion will be complete.

After my initial conversion there are scratches on the finish of my rifle. I do not have any desire to refinish it. What is the best type of paint/marker/substance I can use to touch up the black on my rifle. I want something that is a close match and that is fairly affordable.

Im looking for a traditional AK 74 muzzle brake as well, from what I read I need a 24mm threaded muzzle brake. I would like one with a expansion chamber, so Im not looking at tapco. What has worked for you guys and where can I buy a good one. I looked at KVAR and know they have one. Are there any cheaper ones out there?

Finally my last question, If I buy a handguard retaining braket to instal new handguards on my gas tube, will I have to press off my gas block to put it on or will I be able to get it on without having to take off my FSB, or my Gas Block?

Thanks for your help!!

well for your finish, you may just have to live with it, since you dont want to refinish the rifle. itll be hard to get the correct shade of black without it standing out too bad. so you will be limited on that. as for a brake, you could go russian depending on your 922 count, but by the time you pay for shipping you may be better off going with the k-var one to begin with, and have it sooner to boot.