WTB Saiga .223 Mags

I just got my saiga 223 16" and need a few more mags for it! I know there's plenty in the Saiga Store but figure this is a good place to start first cause there may be ppl that sold there 223 but still have mags they don't want?? PM me if u want to sell or trade off a few mags....thanks guys Happy New Year

Im getting my S223 and I'm gonna install a bulle guide so I can't use my factory mag. I'll sell it to ya if you'd like

Sounds like a plan which mags do u have? I have 2 factory 10rds I need 30rd sgm surefire or any type 30rd that will fit an unmvdified saiga 114! how muh u looking to get? As mentioned abo its unna be hardo compete to the saiga store. But I'm all for bargining let me know what u have....

Im getting my S223 and I'm gonna install a bulle guide so I can't use my factory mag. I'll sell it to ya if you'd like

Sounds like a plan which mags do u have? I have 2 factory 10rds I need 30rd sgm surefire or any type 30rd that will fit an unmvdified saiga 114! how muh u looking to get? As mentioned abo its unna be hardo compete to the saiga store. But I'm all for bargining let me know what u have....

Dam I really need to stop using my phone to send messages :-( I missed like 5 letters trying to type out words! But thanks for letting me know what have. I'll prob just buy some from the s-store, but still wouldn't mind buying used mags or trading out for saiga 12 mags. I got surefire 12rd and agp 10rd i'd swap out for two 30rd 223 mags

• 2 weeks later...